Laser offered in our Vancouver Dental Office is safe and requires no or minimum amount of injection. In most cases we can use it for minimal surgical operations without having any injection. The healing process is faster and the amount of discomfort following operation is reduced significantly. Laser can be used for patients who have anxiety about dental treatment as it is pain free and conservative with faster healing process compare to traditional surgical operation.
There are many advantages to use laser in dentistry such as ;
- No discomfort during and after treatment
- No bleeding during application of laser.
- faster healing after laser treatment
- Laser can disinfect as it cut through the tissue
In general, laser dental treatment is safer option with more comfort.
Laser Dentistry Indications
Some indications in using laser in dentistry are;
- Treatment of canker sore
- Laser tissue cutting in surgeries
- Laser role to control bleeding
- Laser teeth whitening
- cosmetic gum reshaping
- removal of enlarged tissues and gum using laser dentistry
Laser can be used during cosmetic operations or oral surgery or to reshape the gum with minimum invasion.