ABAN Yaletown Dental is a preferred certified provider of Invisalign in Yaletown, Downtown Vancouver.
Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces, uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible trays gradually re-position your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
– Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
– Change aligners every two weeks
– Your teeth move little by little
– Regular progress checks in our office
– Results often in 6 to 12 months
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice to obtain amazing new smile.
– Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
– Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
– No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
We use computer software to design and create a pattern of teeth movement. This means you can virtually see how your teeth are going to move and how they will look at the end of your treatment.
In most cases, we may be able to help you by using your dental insurance to cover the cost at the applicable percentage.
For more information click here or contact us to set up an in office complimentary consultation.