Dr. Kambiz R. Korshid
Dr. Kambiz Korshid graduated with an honor degree in 1993 and has been in active practice of dentistry since then. He is experienced in all aspects of dentistry in the best interest of his patients including Gum Surgery, Wisdom Tooth Extraction, Invisalign, Implant Dentistry, Root Canal Treatment, Crown and Bridges, Veneers, Porcelain Fillings, Kids Dentistry, Laser Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has been practicing in British Columbia since 1999.
He is a clinical instructor at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia and an active participant of many continuing dental education programs. He is also a mentor as part of UBC Faculty of Dentistry and BC Dental Association Dental Mentorship Program.
Dr. Korshid is an active person and in his spare time he enjoys sports such as ski, tennis and swimming. He also does variety of arts including paintings, sculpturing and Aluminugraphy, a new technique created by him.
Some of his career highlights are:
- Integrated Care Clinic (ICC) instructor for the 3rd and 4th year students in the Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia (UBC) since 2000.
- Advanced studies in Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Invisalign certified and Invisalign Preferred Provider.
- Founder and mentor of Vancouver Invisalign & Cosmetic Study Club (VICC).
- Published articles in dental journals.
- Involved in university research projects.
Dr. Korshid is a member of:
- FDI World Dental Federation
- Canadian Dental Association
- College of Dental Surgeons of BC
- BC Dental Association
Dr. Khorshid is also an artist with focus on water color painting and Aluminography. He hascreated and developed many new concepts in pseudo-realism art and enjoys doing arts in his spare time .View some of his arts.
Dr. Leila Zadeh
Dr. Leila Zadeh graduated from University of British Columbia, Faculty of Dentistry with honor degree. She has been involved in many aspects of dentistry since 2006 with an interest in Oral Surgery, Root Canal Treatment, Implant Surgery and Gum Surgery. She is passionate about her job and provides full attention to her patients care.